Positive facts which people / world doesn't know much about Pakistan, other than doing and having just negative thoughts and critisism.
Of all the countries in the world
- Pakistan is the second largest exporter of clothing
- Fourth largest cotton producer
- Fifth largest milk producer
- Pakistan is only Muslim nuclear power as well as a declared nuclear weapons state
- Tenth largest workforce in the world
- Seventh largest pool of scientists and engineers in the world
- 28th largest economy in the world worth $1 trillion (Dh3 trillion)
- Stands at number two in terms of per capita charity donations after the US.
- Pakistany has the fifth largest coal, copper and gold reserves in the world worth $65 billion
- Pakistan Stock exchange was the world's third best performing last year despite all the troubles.
- Pakistan has the seventh largest standing armed forces in the world
- Pakistan has the second largest Muslim population in the world. It is second to Indonesia
- The worlds second and ninth highest mountains , The K2 and Nanga-parbat, are in Pakistan
- Pakistan has best weather for business in the world, ccording to GALLOP survey from whole world.
- Pakistan is 2nd in Entrepreneurial activities in Asia after Japan
- Best performance at Field hockey World Cup (men)
- Most number of British Open Squash champions (men)
- Greatest number of World Open Squash champions (men)
- Most successful team in ICC World Twenty20 Cup
- Highest paved international road, Karakoram Highway at 4,693 m (15,397 ft)
Proud to be a Pakistani. Long live Pakistan because Pakistan Best. Ooopss after reading these...Is something burning????